Team Members Kili-2012

Our mission: Be bold! Promote a healthy life-style involving fitness, team-work, social engagement, perseverance, innovation and pleasure.

Our goal: Reach the top of Mount Kilimanjaro.


This blog is available in:
Français

Team Members Kili-2012:
André Bégin - André Lachapelle - Catherine Fortin - Chantale Bonin - Isabelle Privé - Janie Brunet - Louis Hamelin - Lucie Corbeil - Manon Fairfield - Manon Marleau - Martine Lussier - Mélanie Lauzon - Nadine Lauzon - Nathalie Roussin - Pierre Gauvin - Richard Barbeau - Rosanna Chechile - Sylvain Thériault

www.ex-pe.ca

www.ex-pe.ca
Mathieu Fleury mountain partner Ex-Pé

Friday 19 August 2011

Mont Tremblant Tomorrow...

By André Lachapelle

Tomorrow's the big day - our first team excursion.
On the menu: Mont Tremblant.

Although I've been there often, this is the first time I've faced the mountain in trekking mode.
I've got somewhat mixed feelings - some excitement and some apprehension. As usual, I'm not ready. I still haven't bought my boots, I have no suitable clothing and no walking poles. Nothing!


If Manon was here, she'd be sure to have something to say about it. She's gets so exasperated by my procrastinating tendencies ...... Happy Holidays, Manon......looking forward to seeing you soon....:-)
As for me, I'll manage somehow....




Translated by Pamela Gauvin

No comments:

Post a Comment